Thursday, January 22, 2009

long time no see!


Hello everybody, I know that I have not been keeping up as well as I should be, but in my defense I have been really busy, and I don't have any internet. Some might say that that is when you should write the most, but I say let the suspense build until my loyal subjects clamor for me to update news of my recent activities. Are you clamoring?

I started my new job on January 5th and have already made the company it's first GIS based map. They seem very happy with it. I am also making a lot of shapefiles for the clients(chevron, xto, Exon mobile...yes I'm name dropping a little). There are alot of things that I am learning on my own that I never thought I would need to know, but I enjoy it, and love the challenge. The planning for the wedding is giving me a headache, but Charity has pulled more than her weight in that area, and I appreciate that. We are looking for a house and just last night decided to look for something to rent instead of buy in the hopes that the prices will come down in three months. Hopesfully they don't go up even more. Well those are the basics.

I would just like to give a shout out to all those in the geography dept. SHOUT OUT!