Friday, February 6, 2009

Letting one's self "go"

All of my co-workers have warmed up to me enough to express their concern for my oral fixation. I can't seem to stop putting stuff in my mouth.

I didn't notice it until they said something, but apparently I am constantly eating. I wonder if I have always been this way, or if this is a new dangerous condition. They hear me over the top of the filing cabinets munching and opening wrappers and they whisper amongst themselves about how I never seem to get full.

I have not been working out like I have done in the past because of the recent changes in my routine. But Charity bought me a weight set(subtle hint), so I have now started the grueling process of starting an exercise routine. I recently saw a friend that I haven't seen in over a month and he asked "so are there no gyms in Vernal?". Subtle changes really. what was once firm is now flab, both adjectives start with the letter "f" but sadly don't mean the same thing. I have started to let myself go, but that will change. I promise you blog buddies, I will exercise! It doesn't take a lot for example, standing up and walking to the other side of the room instead of rolling in my chair.

Like everything else, subtle changes; given enough time become fat. Okay, not everything turns into fat with time....actually little other than digested food turns into fat, but you get the point.

1 comment:

Levi and Charity said...

Yeah, the subtle hint being that you begged and begged for it! HA