Monday, December 1, 2008

Engaged!!!

















Charity is a little upset because I distracted her from her homework, but I decided that it was kinda important. The ring finally made it to the store, so i hurried to go get it while Charity was in her piano class. I didn't hurry fast enough though, because she texted me asking me where I was. I said: walking. I knew that she knew, because she's smart. Long story short, I pretty much just gave it to her and said "here, take it. Or don't I don't care." so she took it and threw it across the room giving it it's first scratch. I thought it was a precious moment.

In reality she was waving her hand around, as I know I do and I'm sure we all have at some point, to test if it would fly off. Well, it did. She's not to happy about it, so when you look at the ring don't mention the scratch. All I can say is that looking down at the city lights from on top of the SWKT made it an even more precious moment. Then we came back down and sat in the lab. Very romantic.

4 comments:

Levi and Charity said...

And boy was it hard finding the ring after I threw it Off the top of the SWKT...like a shiny needle in a haystack! :D

Britters said...

felicitaciones! You two are awesome and amazing and I am, to put it lightly, SO STOKED for you guys!! yay! can I come visit in Vernal? congrats! and p.s. the ring is gorgeous! good work Levi :)

Pablo said...

Wait... was all that before you guys came back to the lab and I started looking at properties online for you guys in Vernal?!?

Congrats!!!!!

Levi Mecham said...

I think you were looking for properties before...just before. But when we got back you weren't there.