Thursday, December 4, 2008

Lab Dictatorship






























I'm so glad that we finally have a wonderful new lab to use. Oh wait a minute. George says no. No other professor has ever kicked me out of the lab due to their class coming in, especially when there are still plenty of computers to be used. I think that since he is the Geospatial Intelligence aficionado he thinks that the things that he discusses in class are confidential. I don't understand it, but there you go.
George and i have never seemed to see eye to eye, ever since he was disgusted for having to show me where the City (that was marked in red) was on a map in 211. There was also that time when he sat down and discussed with me, in Ken Mathews words "why I didn't know anything". Laying all of that aside, I have now heard at least 6 other students complain about being kicked out of the now much more "accommodating" lab. I guess expansion and renovation wasn't the answer to the computer availability problem in the past.

No comments: